Triangular-PST GmbH & Co KG
Last modified: 14.09.2021
The Triangular-PST GmbH & Co KG offers agency or project management services that maybe booked using individual agreements and services over a portal under "Triangular-POD". On this portal systems owners and plant operators, material owners and experts fromdifferent fields can network. As a customer you decide in which capacity you want to use theportal as described below.
- System owner.
- Material owner.
- Master Account - unified functionality of services of all three profiles.
You can book Triangular-PST GmbH & Co. KG also independently of an account with access to the internet portal "Triangular-POD" for agency or project management services.
1. Access to the portal
The portal may only be used by professional customers. The following requirements must be met cumulatively in order to register as a customer on the portal:
- Registered company.
- Valid VAT/GST number.
These requirements are subject to change, including the introduction of additional requirements. Private consumers as defined by the applicable law will not be allowed to use the Portal.
(a) "Triangular-POD" portal account fee
By using our services you commit yourself to pay a fee to Triangular-PST GmbH & Co KG. The currently valid fees result from part B of this contract.
(b) Agency or project management services will be charged according to an individual agreement.
All invoiced amounts are due and payable within ten (10) days of the invoice date unless an express deviation has been agreed upon.
3. Account Duration
The term of the contract has a minimum duration of twelve months unless an explicit deviation has been agreed upon.
The beginning of the billing period starts after the following steps are completed:
- Completing the registration procedure.
- Clicking on the confirmation link in the confirmation email.
- Logging in to the Triangular POD platform.
- Providing all payment and billing information.
- Clicking the button to submit billing information.
Upon registration, Triangular may, but is not obligated to, subject the customer to the following verifications and checks, which may be performed through outside service providers:
- Verification of tax number and address.
- Verification of creditworthiness.
- Checking of public registers, directories or databases, to the extent permitted by law.
- Checking for entries in black lists related to a business activity.
These verifications and checks are subject to change, including the introduction of additional checks.
§ 1 Scope of application
Triangular-PST GmbH & Co KG
Bahnhofstraße 35, 86316 Friedberg
provide via our agency services and our online portal "Triangular - POD" ("Website").
§ 2 Conclusion of contract; terms
- All our offers on our website are subject to change and non-binding. They do not represent a binding offer to conclude a contract.
- By completely going through the booking process by telephone service or via theonline contract form provided by us on our website, to purchase a service or to createan account, you make a legally binding offer to use our services. A contract is only concluded when we confirm your booking by separate declaration of acceptance by aconfirmation email or a separate service agreement.
- The contractual relationship begins with signing by both parties of the service agreement or with clicking the confirmation link in the confirmation email. This applies regardless of the completeness or accuracy of the content and data provided by you on your own responsibility during the booking process.
- Duration and renewal of the account: The term with full use of your service or account will start only after all steps of your registration are successfully completed. For an account on the Triangular-POD portal this happens after you have clicked on the confirmation link in the confirmation email and submitted your billing information by clicking the button on the billing information form. The following steps are necessary:
- Completing the registration procedure to create your account.
- Clicking the confirmation link in the confirmation email.
- Logging in to the Triangular POD platform.
- Providing all payment and billing information.
- Clicking the button to submit billing information.
The duration of your initial account billing period is specified in your profile. Unless otherwise specified in writing the billing period of your account will automatically renew for one year. If you do not wish to renew a new billing period for your account, you must cancel within 2 weeks of the end of the billing period. The termination must be made in text form. The date of notice delivery is decisive for compliance with the deadline.
- No early termination; no refunds. The account period ends with the expiry date; early cancellation or termination of your account is not possible. We do not refund if you decide not to continue using the account during the billing period.
- Termination for good cause. Either Party may terminate this Agreement for cause with respect to any or all of the "Triangular-POD" Portal Services: upon giving ten (10) days' notice to the other Party of a material breach of any provision of this Agreement, if such breach has not been remedied by the expiration of such notice; or immediately if the other Party becomes bankrupt or is declared bankrupt or is subject to any other bankruptcy, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors. We may also terminate this Agreement with ten (10) days' notice for cause if we determine that you are acting or have acted in a manner that could adversely affect us, our potential customers or our customers. This Agreement may not otherwise be terminated prior to the end of the billing period.
§ 3 General obligations of the Triangular-PST GmbH & Co KG
- The services provided on our website can be used by you as a customer in the capacity of a plant operator as well as a material owner or expert/advisor/consultant(hereinafter referred to collectively as "customer").
- Towards the customers, our obligation to perform consists in giving you the opportunity to present your company and the services or products offered by you to potential other customers and suppliers by means of a profile in our database on our website. We are not liable for the achievement of a timely, economic or qualitative result aimed at by users of our services.
- A certain content and / or design quality of the profile template(s) usable by the providers is not owed. The profile design is dependent on the uniform technical and / or design specifications of our website, about which each provider was informed during the booking process. We reserve the right to make changes to the uniform technical and / or design specifications at any time.
§ 4 Maintenance work, availability
- For the operation of our website and the provision of our contractually owed services, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work is absolutely necessary.
- During such maintenance work our services may not be available to you as a customer. We endeavour to carry out maintenance work within a regular maintenance window of 72 hours from the time of notification of the need for maintenance, in order to impair the availability of our services as little as possible. We reserve the right to carry out short-term maintenance work outside this maintenance window.
- A defective performance is only deemed to exist if the services contractually owed by us, when used as intended, deviate from the agreed quality in such a way that the services contractually owed are not provided or are only provided to a limited extent and at the same time a contractual use by you as the customer is no longer given or is more than only insignificantly limited.
§ 5 Support services
- In the event of technical and other problems ("fault reports") as well as general inquiries ("support requests"), you can contact us using the online contact options form provided on our website.
- In the event of fault reports, you as a customer are obliged to provide appropriate assistance by describing the fault and providing other information you are aware of that is useful for the fault rectification.
- All support requests are answered within a reasonable period of time, usually 72 hours.
§ 6 Your obligations as a "Triangular-POD" portal customer
- As a "Triangular-POD" portal customer you will be provided with a separate user account (Account), which enables you to use our services. The transfer of access data to third parties is prohibited. You are obliged to keep the access data secret.
- As a "Triangular-POD" portal customer, you are solely responsible for the content you place in your profile.
- As a "Triangular-POD" portal customer, you must ensure at all times that the information you provide is correct and that no illegal or immoral content is distributed. In particular, but not exclusively, it is hereby prohibited to publish insulting or untrue content, to use legally protected content without authorization, especially by copyright and trademark law, and to carry out anti-competitive actions.
- Likewise, as a "Triangular-POD" portal customer, you undertake not to distribute any politically extremist, pornographic, religiously fanatical or other content that is not in accordance with the free democratic basic order of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Each "Triangular-POD" portal customer is obliged to compensate us for all damages, including all expenses, which we incur due to culpable violations of the above provisions.
- We reserve the right to refuse the publication of certain contents in case of misuse or violations of the above provisions, to remove the profile or the complete account of the "Triangular-POD" portal customer from our website and to terminate the contract extraordinarily without notice.
§ 7 Rights of use
- You may not use any meta tags, keywords or other "hidden text" using our name or our trademarks and labels without our express written consent.
You may not use the "Triangular-POD" portal account if the use or enjoyment of the "Triangular-POD" portal account is prohibited by the laws of the country in which you are located or from which you access or use the "Triangular-POD" portal account. The "Triangular-POD" portal accounts are not designed to comply with any industry-specific regulations such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), or the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA). Accordingly, you may not use the "Triangular-POD" portal account if your interaction is subject to such laws.
You will notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your accountor any ID or password.
§ 8 Remuneration
- For our services, you as a "Triangular-POD" portal customer pay the remuneration agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the contract. The account fee remains unchanged during the account period unless you upgrade products or basic packages, book additional features or products, or unless otherwise agreed in the order. Account fees are not reduced or refunded, even if the intended transactions do not take place. All fees are quoted exclusive of tax, which we may charge. You agree to pay all taxes associated with your use of your chosen account. You are not liable for any taxes on our gross sales or net earnings. If you are a resident of the European Union, the fees generally do not include sales tax and you warrant that you are registered for sales tax in your respective member state. At our request or during the booking process, you will provide us with your VAT identification number under which you are registered in your Member State. If you do not provide us with your VAT identification number in advance of processing your transaction, we will not refund or credit any VAT amounts that may be charged to you. If you are required to pay tax on goods and services (GST), the fees do not include GST. If you are required to deduct or withhold tax, you must pay the amount deducted or withheld in accordance with applicable law and you must pay us an additional amount so that we receive payment in full as if no deduction or withholding had been made.
- Payment by credit card. If you pay by credit card, you authorize us to charge your credit card or bank account with all fees incurred during the account period. You also authorize us to engage a third party to process payments and you agree to disclose your payment information to such third party.
- Payment against invoice/SEPA direct debit mandate (possible in the future). If you pay by invoice by bank transfer or SEPA Mandate (possible in the future), we will invoice you for the account you have chosen. Each subsequent billing period will be invoiced at the beginning of its term.
- The invoice for the settlement of agency or project management services will be issued as soon as we have received all the information and data required for invoicing.
- Payment details. You agree to keep your contact details, billing information and credit card details (if applicable) up to date. Changes can be made in your account. All payment obligations cannot be cancelled, and any amounts paid are generally non-refundable, unless otherwise provided for in this agreement. All fees are due and payable in advance for the entire account period.
- The invoice for the agency or project management services shall be issued as soon as we have received all information and data necessary for the calculation.
- Due invoices are payable without any deduction and free of charges by credit card, bank transfer or direct debit. In the case of bank transfer, the timeliness of payment shall be determined by the value date.
- All invoiced amounts are due and payable within ten (10) days of the invoice date unless an explicit deviation has been agreed upon.
- In the event of default, we shall be entitled - without prejudice to other statutory claims - to demand interest on arrears at the statutory rate. Insofar as we can prove higher damages caused by default, we shall be entitled to claim such damages.
- As a customer, you are only entitled to offset or withhold payments if your counterclaims are undisputed or have been legally established.
§ 9 Performance Guarantee
This performance guarantee is only valid for the services provided with the "Triangular-POD" portal accounts. This performance guarantee is not valid for any service provided through our agency or project management services.
We absolutely cannot guarantee that just because you use any of our "Triangular-POD" portal services, you will make money. But we will guarantee that if you have an active account and upload your profiles in a professional quality, you’ll have quality leads for additional projects in the 12 months after registration. If you don’t, we’ll refund you 50% of the amount you paid us for the "Triangular-POD" portal account PLUS grant you one additional year free of cost for the inconvenience.
To be eligible for the guarantee, you MUST be able to show the following:
- The guarantee applicant is identical with one of the contact persons from the "Triangular-POD" user account.
- The "Triangular-POD" user account has not been challenged or terminated at any time during the term leading up to the guarantee application.
- If a lead obtained through the "Triangular-POD" portal leads or has led to an order, then the services under this performance guarantee cannot be claimed.
- The price for the "Triangular-POD" user account has been paid in due time. This is determined by the receipt of funds in one of Triangular's accounts.
- Proof that you have uploaded high quality profiles, attachments or material requests to the "Triangular-POD" portal and that they have been visible to all participants in the "Triangular-POD" portal for at least 9 months prior to the date of application.
- A complete list of their leads and contacts from the "Triangular-POD" portal through the date of application.
- Evidence that you have responded to partner contact requests or proposals provided through the "Triangular-POD" portal within a reasonable response time.
- Requests must be submitted in writing and no later than 4 weeks prior to the end of the billing period for the "Triangular-POD" user account. Applications not submitted within the described time period will not be considered.
- The performance guarantee can only be claimed in the first year after the registration in the "Triangular-POD" user account.
All Performance Guarantee currency references are in Euro. Triangular-PST GmbH & Co. KG reserves the right to verify the validity of all refund claims made. If your claim is assessed as valid, your refund will be paid into your nominated bank account by electronic funds transfer. We have the absolute discretion to determine whether you have correctly implemented the "Triangular-POD" portal account system. If you tamper with the claim process or submit a claim that is misleading or fraudulent, your claim will be rejected. We have 60 calendar days to assess refund claims from the complete submission of all related evidence. If your claim is approved, we will make the claim payment within 30 calendar days of approval.
§ 10 Liability
Triangular-PST GmbH & Co KG is only liable for any damages - for whatever legal reasons - in case of intent, gross negligence of its organs or executives, culpable injury of life, body and health, in case of a breach of guarantee promises about the quality of the services or in case of defects of the service provision which were maliciously concealed. In case of culpable violation of essential contractual obligations, Triangular-PST GmbH & Co KG is also liable for intent and gross negligence of non-executive employees and for slight negligence, in the latter case limited to the contract-typical, reasonably foreseeable damage.
§ 11 Final provisions
- Any delay in exercising a right or appeal or failure to object shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or appeal or any other right or remedy. A waiver in a particular case shall not constitute a waiver of any right or remedy in subsequent cases.
- Force majeure. Neither of the contracting parties shall be responsible for any delay in performance or non-performance due to force majeure, which shall apply in particular, but not conclusively, in the following cases: acts of war, hostilities or acts of sabotage, pandemics, epidemics, power, internet or telecommunications failures not caused by the obligated contractual partner, official requirements or other events which are beyond the control of the obligated contractual partner according to reasonable discretion. Each party shall take all reasonable steps to mitigate the effects of any event caused by force majeure.
Triangular - POD accounts
Triangular-POD portal services prices
- Master Account
Account price: € 620,00 /Month (billed annually as a payment of €7440,00)
- System Owner
Account price: € 460,00 /Month (billed annually as a payment of €5520,00)
- Material Owner
Account price: € 300,00 /Month (billed annually as a payment of €3600,00)
Account price: € 60,00 /Month (billed annually as a payment of €720,00)
Account prices apply to one location - multiple locations are considered different customers.
Functions (depending on the type of account):
- Unlimited upload of system and material profiles.
- Upload of individual consultant profiles.
- Complete filter and search functions.
- Review and quality control of requests.
Offer to start-ups: For Start Ups not older than 3 years the subscription prices can be agreed individually
Agency and project management services
Agency and project management services are governed by individual agreements.